Ditch the pizza delivery! This baby takes 10 minutes from start to finish, and tastes wayyyy better than a takeaway! 🍕
- 4 baby naans (or one large)
- 60g (around half a tube) tomato paste
- 200g mozzarella ball
- 200g mild cheddar, grated
- A few slices pepperoni
- 1 tsp dried basil (or oregano)
- A few grinds of black pepper
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Fresh rocket, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Line a large baking tray with unbleached parchment paper.
- Using a pastry brush, spread the tomato paste onto the naans in an even layer.
- Tear off small chunks of mozzarella and dot over naans. Sprinkle over cheddar.
- Place pepperoni slices on top. Add a little more cheddar, if you like.
- Season with herbs and pepper.
- Place in oven and cook for 5-7 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with rocket.