Dessert for breakfast?! Only if it’s as healthy—and delicious—as this super pink chia and chocolatey pud’! YUM 💗.
For beetroot chia pudding—
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Drink Me Chai Beetroot Superblend (or 2tbsp beetroot powder + 1.5 tbsp cinnamon + 1tbsp ground ginger)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 9tbsp chia seeds
For chocolate pudding—
- 2 cups full fat tinned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice + 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 100g no sugar added dark chocolate chips or chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the beetroot chia pudding, whisk all ingredients together well and leave to set overnight in the refrigerator. Stir mixture halfway and check consistency—add more chia seeds, mix and chill again if desired.
- For the chocolate pudding, heat coconut milk, salt, cocoa powder and maple syrup on low in a saucepan, whisking well. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and 1/2 cup milk until fully combined and add to heated mixture. Bring to the boil and whisk for two minutes. Remove from heat, and add vanilla and chocolate, stirring until melted and combined. Transfer to refrigerator and leave to set overnight.
- Serve puddings together in bowls, with a swirl of soya cream, and 100% raspberry jam if you’re feeling fancy. 💗