The prettiest-in-pink, dreamy CREAMY latte you ever did see! A sprinkling of beetroot & ginger powders, a dash of rose water, plus a magic ingredient or two…get ready to fall in lurvvv 🖤
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tsp beetroot powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp rose water (or edible rose petals)
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 generous tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup steamed milk (whole or dairy-free)
- Add beetroot powder, ground ginger, and rose petals (if using) to a tea leaf strainer*. Pop in your cup.
- Pour hot water into cup.
- Add rose water (if using) and honey to cup mixture and stir well.
- Fill a jug with the hot milk and spoon in coconut oil. Froth using hand frother.
- Pour 3/4 milk mixture into beetroot mixture. Stir well. Top with remaining froth.
*You can whisk the powders straight in your mug if you don’t have a strainer, although there might still be a little residual powder in your latte. Alternatively, coffee filter paper can also be used to strain out the grit.