A super pink chia pudding loaded with fresh berries and fibre-packed chia seeds. Creamy, tarty sweet, and a perfect partner with a dollop of nut butter (omg). Grab five minutes, a handful of ingredients and LET’S DO THIS. 💗
- 1.5 cups raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 1.5 cups strawberries, frozen or fresh* (see notes at the end)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups milk of choice
- Scoop of unflavoured (or vanilla) protein powder, optional
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, black or white
- In a food processor or blender, blitz berries with maple syrup/ honey and salt until they reach a Slushie-like consistency.
- Then, pour milk in a large (around 1l) glass jar. Follow with the puréed berries. Next, the protein powder, if using. Finally, top with the chia seeds.
- Whisk well until all is thoroughly combined. Chill overnight, or at least for 5-6 hours.
- Shake or whisk again halfway, or a couple hours, through chilling time.
- Keep chilled in the fridge.
- Top with Greek or coconut yoghurt, Sweet Freedom Choc Shot, almond or hazelnut butter (my fave is this one), cacao nibs and fresh berries.
You can sub strawberries for just raspberries or vice-versa—it’s just as delish!