A creamy, dreamy fruit popsicle recipe infused with sweet jasmine tea and coconut milk. *swoon*
Jasmine Tea & Coconut Cream Layer
- 1½ cups full fat coconut milk
- 1½ cups whole milk
- Just under 1/2 cup honey
- 2 jasmine tea bags, steeped in 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups frozen blueberries (fresh are fine, too)
- ¼ cup honey
- Combine the coconut milk, milk, honey, and vanilla in a small saucepan. Simmer gently, and pour in tea water. Drop tea bags in, too. Once it begins to boil, switch off heat and let tea steep for at least 15-20 minutes.
- While you wait for the tea to steep, tumble the blueberries into a skillet and sauté on medium heat until the berries start to burst. Pour in honey, stir well, smoosh the berries a bit, then remove from the heat. Leave to cool completely.
- Spoon blueberry mixture into popsicle mould (one tablespoon or two, depending on size of mould). Fill remainder of mould—until just before the top—with the cream tea mixture.
- Use a toothpick or skewer to swirl the blueberries into the cream a little.
- Freeze until solid, 12 hours or overnight.
Keywords: popsicle recipes fruit easy blueberry