A sinfully good—but seriously healthy!—smoothie loaded with cacao crunch and frozen cherry deliciousness.
- 1 cup frozen dark cherries
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup authentic (thick) Greek yoghurt
- A generous swizzle of cold-pressed flaxseed oil
- 1 heaped tbsp grass-fed ghee, melted
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 heaped tsp raw cacao nibs
- Blitz ingredients together until you reach your desired consistency; start off on a low setting to break down the chunks and then turn up to high to make smooth.
- Pour into large glasses (or super-cutesy jam jars!). Sprinkle with a few more cacao nibs, dust over a smidge extra cinnamon.
- Bottoms up.
- Category: SIP IT