Deliciously Good-For-You Fudge Ready In A Jiff’! Crazy-Creamy With A Mild Nutty Flavour. GIMME.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamed coconut
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 generous tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract,
- pinch of sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling over
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt together the coconut oil, creamed coconut, tahini and maple syrup/honey. Stir until fully combined.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla and salt. Pour immediately into your chosen moulds (I like to use silicone ice cube moulds, or heart ones, as seen in the images). You can also pour into a small baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until completely firm. Gently press out of moulds (or cut into squares if using a tray), sprinkle with a little extra salt and enjoy. Store in the fridge.
You’ll probably notice that the fudge separates into a coconut oil layer and a sweeter and thicker tahini-based layer. This is entirely natural, and looks super pretty!