All your favourite Fall flavours in a glass. Tingly, toasty spices, sweet pumpkin, and creamy nut butter. Who says smoothies can’t be cosy?!
- 1 can (around 425g) 100% natural pumpkin purée or half a small butternut, roasted
- 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen banana slices or chunks
- 2 tbsp smooth cashew butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 generous tsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp Manuka honey (raw or plain will also do!)
- Splash almond milk
- Soya cream, for topping (optional)
- Blitz all ingredients except soya cream in a food processor or high-powered blender. Run until smooth.
- If consistency is too thick, add a splash more almond milk.
- Taste and add more honey and spices if necessary.
- Top with a swirl of soya cream.
- Get cosy.♥