The CUTEST post-meal dark chocolate treats ❤. A little sweet, a little fruity, and a little crunchy, with a sprinkle of Maldon salt flakes. You’ll fall in luurrv with these babies, promise.
- Silicone heart mould (I used an ice cube tray, like this one)
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped (I like to use a mix of 50 and 70% cocoa)
- 5 heaped tsp dehydrated raspberry crumb
- 5 heaped tsp pistachio nuts, shelled
- 5 level tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- Fill your double boiler and place on the lowest heat setting. If using a pot and heat-proof bowl, fill the pot with water and place the larger bowl on top.
- Place half the amount of chopped chocolate in the double boiler and stir continuously while melting. Once melted, add the remainder of the chocolate and keep stirring. Remove from heat immediately once melted.
- Next, toss your pistachio nuts into a food processor and blitz until you have bits a size you like—I like mine similar in size to the raspberry crumb. (You can also just finely chop with a knife if you don’t have a processor.)
- In a small bowl, mix the pistachio, raspberry crumb and sea salt together with a fork. Using a teaspoon serving, spoon the mixture into each mould cavity.
- Now carefully spoon over the melted chocolate. Tap the mould gently once or twice to release air bubbles.
- Cover with a cake dome and leave to set in a cool area of the kitchen. If the refrigerator is your only cool spot, leave the chocolate to set only as long as they need—keep checking at five minute intervals to see how they’re progressing.
- Once set, gently press the chocolates out of the mould from the back.
- Get comfortable. Dig in.